So I needed a birthday card for a fellow Texan. What do I do when I need a Texas card? I pull out my rubber stamps by Deadbeat Designs and my TH Distress Inks and here we go!
Inside I used an unmounted stamp I bought years ago. I have no idea who the manufacturer is but I think it goes well with my Texas theme card.
Before I finished I made sure to use that star stamp on the envelope as well!
Here are the Challenges for this card:
1. Ribbon Carousel - RCC 83 - WEEK 4
2. Party Time Tuesday’s - PTT#131 Anything Goes
3. LEJ Designs - No. 64 - Distressing or Paper Tearing
4. Through the Craft Room Door - July 23-July 29 Challenge
5. Scrap Creations - Going Grey With Scrap-Creations Challenge: Anything Goes!
6. Cuttin and Stampin - #30 Challenge: Clean & Simple Cards