Sunday, January 26, 2014

The Orange Butterfly

 

3

Afternoon friends! Here is something I create for a birthday girl I know.

I stamped the butterfly with black Memento ink and colored it with an orange Copic marker. After I cut it out I die cut several of these branches. The DP is leftover from my Halloween cards and the orange matched beautifully with the butterfly. After I glued down the branches and the middle of the butterfly I add orange stickles to give the butterfly that extra bit of sparkle.

Here are the challenges I am entering this card in:

1. Quirky Crafts Challenge - Quirky Challenge #2 - The 3 B's, Birds, Bugs and Butterflies

2. Glitter and Sparkle Challenge 69

3. Scribble and Scrap Challenge #10 - Always Anything Goes

4. Challenges 4 Everybody Challenge #37 - Anything Goes

5. Amusing Challenge – anything goes

No comments:

Post a Comment