Tuesday, May 14, 2013

A Late Happy Mother’s Day Cards

I kept meaning to post these cards that I made last week and I ended up forgetting! So when I got up this morning I made it my goal to post these cards. Hope you like them!

Pink Rose for Mother’s Day

IMG_1721

I have totally forgotten who the manufacturer of the two stamps are (it has been awhile since I made this card). I will look it up and come back withy those details. I do know the punch at the bottom is a Martha Stewart one.

 

Motherhood is a Journey

IMG_1730

I do know these stamps are by Flourishes!I colored it with my Copics. This was before I found my missing brown Copics so I ended up using dark shades of yellow for the bulb.

 

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you and yours had a wonderful Mother’s Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment