Thursday, May 2, 2013

Lighthouse on the Waves

IMG_1847

Hey Friends!

So apparently I will be posting cards really slowly here. While I am making cards I seem to forget to post them before I start another one. Then by the time I take pictures of them and come into the house I can’t remember most of the details of each card.

When I was making this card I knew I wanted to use an old map with this image but I couldn’t find the right DP for the bottom of the card. I really need to organize my paper better because after looking through several stacks I came across this thick, crimped paper I had bought years ago at a garage sale. I think it goes well with the other elements.

Details:

Stamps: ODBD (lighthouse) Hero Arts (map)

Ink: Brown Memento, Copics, Distress Ink

Punch: Martha Stewart

Accessories: gold brad, twine

Challenges:

1. Sisterhood of Crafters – Free For All

2. For your Inspiration – Picture

No comments:

Post a Comment